Hello, would you like to know which vacuum cleaners would be best for your housework and kind to your bank account or wallet/purse? Well, you have just landed in the right place. Here, you will get all you need to know about vacuum cleaners and which ones would be best for you.
You will need to know a lot before you run down to the mall to get you some vacuum cleaners. The point of reading reviews like this one is to avoid buying the wrong thing and you made a wise choice in checking out what’s best for you before getting it.
So, after several hours of asking questions, researching up on the quality, features and finally the prices of the vacuum cleaners am about to show you, am confident that we have the top ten best of them all here.
We have several types of the vacuum cleaners that are best budget but when it comes to performance, we have to cull down most of them because despite the fact that they are cheap, they are also not high quality.
When it comes to budget, I as a reviewer of product, do not compromise on the quality because I am aware that you are not looking for a stage prop but a properly functioning machine that will serve you best.
The Things That You Should Consider Before Buying a Vacuum Cleaner
Yes, there are things that you will need to check out first before you traipse to the store to buy a vacuum machine.
1. The Features
These are the most important parts of a machine of any kind. Before you buy it, you have to know what it can and can’t do. That way, you will get exactly what you want and you will not be disappointed when you buy a crappy machine that does not work.
2. The Manufacturers
This aspect mostly passes by most people because all they see is a machine that vacuums not a special kind of machine made by a certain company that has been making machines for the past few decades. You see; the makers of machines matter because they all vary in their quality.
3. Their Durability and Price Tags
When you compare the price tag on a commodity and the durability, you will see a very clear relationship. Despite the fact that you want to save money, do not bite so much of it back that you end up getting a low end appliance that makes you want to go into a murderous rage every time it splutters and fails to work.
4. Read Up About It
Yes, just like you are doing right now. This is the key to being knowledgeable about the thing that you are going to buy. This way, you can know what the world has to say about the appliances and whether or not it’s the best one for your needs.
The Top Ten Best Cheap Vacuum Cleaners
1. Dirt Devil Vacuum Cleaner Simplistic Lightweight Bag less Corded Stick and Handheld Vacuum SD200000RED
When it comes to being the most versatile, this one definitely takes home the cup. It is basically a three in one vacuum cleaner that includes a stick vacuum that cleans the crevices and corners, a handheld partitioning that allows for more intense cleaning and the entire contraption that cleans the floors on a large scale.
This machine takes the top spot because of the way that it works and it sure does get all the dirt out seeing that it can be compressed and stretched or taken part according to the desires of the cleaner.
- It is three in one meaning that you get all the dirt out
- It is very lightweight considering its contents
- All the parts work seamlessly with no glitch that comes with complex designs
- It is very compact and bag-less making it convenient.
- Sleek design that allows for cleaning behind and under furniture
- It is bag less and requires emptying after every few sessions of cleaning.
2. VonHaus 600W 2-in-1 Corded Upright Stick and Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
This one was made with the technology that protects you from getting all the dust in your nose. It has the HEPA filtration system which is safe to use and protects you if you have asthma. This will help when you are emptying it because it is bag less.
This one can be taken apart to be two. In one state, it will help you clean the floor and when you take it apart again, it becomes hand held enabling you to clean the crevices and corners and tops of shelves and such things to get all the dirt out.
- The filtration system is an added bonus
- It is affordable and that is why I have put it on this list
- The dirt cup is big enough
- The wand is telescopic to allow for height adjustment
- The versatility provided by it being two in one is welcome
- Apart from being a little too noisy and having a short power cord, this baby is golden.
3. BISSEL Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum, Purple, 4122- Corded
Unlike most if these best budget cleaners that have no cords but are hand held, this one is corded and has a bag. It is not a many in one like the first two and weight very little as compared to the extensions.
It can be used on multiple surfaces like the floor, furniture and the like. It has four wheels which allow you to pull it along the floor without carrying it along.
- It weighs little, just 8 pounds
- It works on so many levels and surfaces
- The cord has a rewind function
- The vacuum head is flexible and swivels
- There are the bags that are plastic allowing you who have respiratory problems to do the housework without suffering attacks.
- The cord is a bit short and may not be very convenient.
4. BLACK-DECKER CHV1410L 16V Cordless Lithium Hand Vac
This is one small hand held vacuum cleaner that is powered by the lithium ion batteries that allow it to have the convenience that quick cleaning requires. You can just grab it whenever you need it and clean the surfaces that are dirty.
It is obviously not great for floors and would work better on other surfaces and upholstery on furniture.
- It has cyclonic action that allows for cleaning the filter and making the suction powerful.
- It is easy to empty
- The lithium battery is easy to change
- The nozzle can rotate to allow you clean better
- The bad that hold the dirt is transparent to allow you monitor the level of dirt.
- The charge can stay on for as long as over a year
- The parts are not very easy to find but they are available anyway.
5. Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Sprint Quick Vac Bag less Lightweight Corded Upright UH20040
Just as the name indicates, it is a lightweight vacuum cleaner that is made by the Hoover Company. It weighs about 12 pounds and is upright. The specifications on this one include the 7 foot flexible hose which can be attached to the wand.
It is a 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner with some great features overall but it has its failures too.
- It has the HEPA filtration system
- The power cord is long (23 feet)
- For a vacuum cleaner that is upright, it is very cheap
- The filter can be washed and put back in
- It is noisy and carries little dirt.
6. BISSEL Zing Rewind Bagless Canister Vacuum Caribbean Blue- Corded
It is considered one of the best cheap vacuum cleaners and is one of the safest. As a cleaner, it sure does a convenient and effortless job around the house. When you have this one, you will not need to worry about dirt again.
The 9 amp voltage motor and the low electricity consumption rate should be a welcome choice. The lightweight design is the best and can be depended upon to last long because the parts made of plastic are easily replaceable.
- The cyclonic performance always does the trick with better cleaning
- There is the automatic cord rewind, air regulator and the cup is easy to empty
- It has three stages of filtration to protect you
- It is small and easy to carry
- The cable is a bit short and the machine is a little too noisy
7. Dirt Devil SD200005RED Scorpion Quick Flip Corded Bagless Handheld Vacuum Red
This cheap machine has a great performance that will help you clean faster with more efficiency that will astonish you. This portable model will help you get the dirt out from all surfaces including the floor but it will not work very well on the thick rug carpets.
- It is very excellent when you are using it for smooth bare floors
- The reviews that I found were just singing the praises of this machine
- The price tag is very good considering what you can do with this machine
- You can carry it around because of the weight which is low
- The little machine cannot work very well on rug carpets
- The power runs for a short time
8. Armor All 2.5 Gallon 2 Peak HP Utility Wet/Dry Vacuum AA255
This is one very powerful vacuum cleaner that has brought change to the appliances sector in the kitchen department. The motor is very powerful and can suck the germs right off the carpet. This versatile machine can do pretty much anything.
Even with all that power, this machine is easy to carry and weighs only 8 pounds which is great. The storage tank is designed to carry dirt that is equivalent to 2.5 gallons of liquid. For a wet/dry vacuum cleaner, it sure does carry a lot in there.
- The package is easy to carry despite the power that it packs
- The hose is longer than most and the cord is too
- The filters can be used for both dry and wet applications
- The accessories that come with it are the ultimate cleaning kit
- The motor sometimes fails but is easy to fix
9. BISELL lightweight 3-in-1 Vacuum Silver
This company has put more of its vacuum cleaners on the top ten lists of best budget cleaners than any other. This is yet another one of the cordless cleaners that will help you get your house clean. It has a very lightweight and slim build.
The one that was top of this list is very similar to this one as they can both be taken apart into three different modes that allow for maximized cleaning. This makes for great efficiency because you will need all three modes.
- It helps you get all the dirt out of corners
- It can clean very efficiently on smooth surfaces
- The lightweight build allows for easier carrying around
- It is easy to maneuver
- This machine has to be passed over the carpet several times to really get everything
10. BISSEL Power Edge Pet Hard Floor Corded Vacuum
This one has a unique design that includes a V-base that has brush rolls which help capture all dirt. It was designed to be cheap while getting the job done completely. This one will help you get the hairs shed by pets very easily.
This one allows for cleaning the bases of immovable furniture in the house.
- The base attracts hair making fur shedding by pets an easy problem to solve
- It can move easily around furniture
- The brushes help get up the dirt from the rags
- The large debris is also easily captured
- It is a noisy machine but considering the job it gets done, you are just fine
You’re welcome; it was a pleasure getting to know the different types of vacuum cleaners and the way they work in order to help you choose the best.