Are you a very busy photographer looking forward to make your work much easier? Do you have problems with stability when taking your videos or pictures? Or you are tired of producing low-quality images as a result of lack of stability when holding your camera?
A tripod is one very important equipment that is used by photographers. If you are a photographer you will agree with me that it is very disappointing to take images in some areas without a tripod.
Now, if you are wondering how you can get yourself a perfect and affordable tripod I am here for you. Choosing the best tripod is very tricky since one does not know what to look for. Here are some of the things that you need to consider.
Things to Consider When Choosing the Best Cheap Tripod
Height-If you do not want to have very difficult moments that will make you tired then you really need to consider the height. Allows go for a tripod that is not too short. This will bring you difficulties since you have to keep on bending. A tripod taller than your height or at your height is perfect.
Tripod Head-This is where you should be careful. Having a tripod with a poorly made or a small head means that your camera is not secure and you will have problems using i.e. good tripod head will increase flexibility as well as security. You will be able to turn your camera in the right manner.
Some of the types you can choose on include; ball-head, gimbal head and pan-tilt.
Stability—you do not want to have a tripod that cannot support your camera properly. You need to have a tripod that can stand firmly no matter the condition. The type of legs and the design matters a lot. Choose a tripod with legs with a wide base.
Weight-When it comes to the weight of the tripod it will affect your movement at the same time. Especially for those going for long distances carrying a heavy tripod will be a serious burden. I will advise you to look for the light-weight tripod.
Material-What is the type of material used to make the tripod. Is this material durable enough. Depending on your budget, make sure that you get a tripod with durable material such as aluminum or steel.
Best Cheap Tripod
As a result of the many challenges associated with finding the best tripod, I have done enough research and come up with the 6 best cheap tripod you will find in the market.
1. Premium Mini Tripod with Phone Mount
It is also called the Fugetek Pro. It is a mini tripod designed in a very small design for portability. This tripod can easily be folded and carried in your bag. It is also made with a very attractive design. The tripod is also provide with a free spring for mounting your phone.
- Compatible with various devices. Not only cameras but also mobile devices.
- Light-weight and can easily be carried.
- Cannot support very heavy cameras.
2. AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag
If you are looking for a much complex tripod then this is the best option for you. It is a well-designed and durable tripod. The product is made with very flexible legs that can extend to 60”tall.These legs are also fitted with very flexible locks that will not give you problems when setting it up.
- Able to support weights of up to 6.6 pounds
- Comes with a bag that you can use to keep others accessories
- Easy to set up with a quick-releasing plate for mounting.
- Not compatible with smartphones
3. AmazonBasics 50-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag
This is a classic tripod that you will find at very affordable prices. The best thing about this tripod is that it has all that a photographer may be looking for. A very light tripod that you will not have problems carrying during your adventures. The construction material is very strong and will last for a long time. Also remember that this tripod can extend to 50 inches.
- Made with strong and lightweight aluminum material
- Has additional zippered bag
- Has a plate for quick release
- Able to move, tilt and swivel the head in 3-way system
- The tripod is not compatible with smartphones
4. Manfrotto MTPIXI-B PIXI Mini Tripod, Black
Manfrotto is another very attractive tripod you will love using. It is made of a very smart design and black in color. The best thing about this tripod is that it is made compatible with different devices. If you want to use your smartphone then this is what to go for.
- Lightweight and hence easy to carry
- Smart lock system with a push button
- Strong materials
- Not suitable for heavy cameras
5. Ravelli APLT4 61-Inch Light Weight Aluminum Tripod With Bag
This is one of the strongest and yet affordable tripods you will find in the market. It is made of very compact material that allows you to use the tripod in slopes or elevated areas. You are also able to adjust the tripod to various position using its 2 bubble levels. Comes with a free bag.
- It has an extendable center pole
- Made of very strong aluminum materials
- Can extend up to 61” height
- Does not have a warranty
- Not compatible with other devices
6. Dolica AX620B100 62-Inch Proline Tripod and Ball Head
This is one of the special tripod that you can find in the market. Apart from being very affordable, it comes with amazing features. It is made of a very compact material. It is able to extend to larger heights of up to 62”
- Made of very stable rubber feet
- Strong aluminum material
- Quick release locks
- Support weights to 13.2 lbs.
- Warranty of 5 years
- Difficult to carry
Choosing the best tripod is a tricky process as a result of very many factors that should be considered. By following the information provided below then you will have an easy time.